Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Jörg Neugebauer (Max Planck Institut, Germany)
- Fredrik Höök (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
- Kersti Hermansson (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- André Anders (Leipzig University, Germany)
- Natalie Banerji (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Fabio Biscarini (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy)
The conference will also include presentations from scientists from AFM, parallel sessions with presentations by senior, junior and PhD students.